THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

.

.

.

.



Saturday, March 6, 2010

L.i.F.E


LiFe is uNexpeCteD
SomeTimes is sooo weirD..
SoMetime is soooo wonDerFuLL
AnD
SomeTimes is sooooo CruEL.....
WhY..?
Why?
Why????
thiS is hapPen 2 mE..
AgaiN n aGaiN..
Sooo unFair 4 me...
y me?
huhhh....duNno how 2 desCribe mY feeL riTe now...
duNno how 2 expLain wht i've doNe..
i hv no idea...duNno whetHer im riTe or WrOng...
ohh God....
wht caN i do now...
i knoW thats My faULts
makE him saD..
maKe him feeL thaT im da onLy one ThaT truE..
hummm...
but i gueSS he knoW what i FeeL....
he knOw what i mean..
buT...
i'm totally wrOnG...

duNno wht gonna be aFter diS..
juZ pray For His happiNess..
duNno 2 desCribe whaT muSt i Do..
aNd whaT have i doNe...
oNLy he kNow da answER...
SuppoSeLy u hV to Know DeaR that aLL the ThinGS happeN beCausE of U..
aND
becaUse of u..
i've LosT My fweN..
anD becaUSe of my fauLT
i've LosT u...
soooooooo unFaiR 4 me...
Life is UnfaiR........




~~STATEMENT DI ATS XDE KENA MGENA DGN YG HIDUP MAUPON YG DA XDE~~





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...