THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

.

.

.

.



Sunday, December 5, 2010

KoNvo

2/12/2010
My ConvoCaTion aT UiTM ShaH aLam..
iM sOOoo hePi..
juZ onLy me & My Mom..
eVen not all Of mY famiLy membeRs JoiN daT 
BuT it StiLL Give me sOme uNforGettaBLe mOmeNTs..

thaNxs Mom..
LoVe U DaMn muCh..
thanXs 4 beiNg a GooD Mom 4 me..
im sOOoo appreciated to be ur dauGhter...

waNNa wish a Lots Of thaNXs to my DeaR couSin..
..husHiyaNi & HusHinaiDi..
4 their suPPort aNd heLping....

thanXs 4 da NiCe floweR...
 my DeaR CousiN..

wiTh my Mom & AmeeN.....
at TheiR housE in SePang..
wiTh my deaR CousiN..
HusHiYaNi...
thaNxs 4 beiNg a NiCe phoTogRapher..
LuV aLL piCtures..
NicE..!!


LuV aLL dis Pic..
wiLL goNNa be uNforgeTTable moMents in My Life
EVER......!!!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...