THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

.

.

.

.



Friday, May 11, 2012

I am 25 !!!

♫♪  Happy Birthday To Me ♫♪

Happy Birthday To Me ♫♪

♫♪♫♪ Happy Birthday To Me

Happy Birthday To Wany...♫♪♫♪♫♪


*********

Finally i am 25 years old..
But im still thinking that i am 20 years old..
how come ya..?
Need to be matured person, need to change the things that need to be changed.

so, this year no big party like last year.
im not in a good mood to celebrate the day
however , i need to thanked damn much to my special friends AZURA who treats me like a princess on my special day..
SAYANG KO KETAT2 LAH hehehe


and also a big thanks to my friends who's celebrating my bufday at Zul's Burger
So sweet moment...
THank You So MuCH !!!!!!!


**********************

The biggest BURGER !!
memang mengenyangkan :)
Orang potong kek TAPI sy potong burger...
sangat best !!!!!

sangat TERHARU
sob3x..
sedey !!

Make a WISH 
hopefully.....
Amin !!


Yeay !
DONE ~


SEKALI LAGI ~ thanxs to everyone 
Love u all guys










2 comments:

Fahimah Mahayuddin said...

Sedapnya burger. Besaq gila..hehehe. happy belated Birthday Ros!

WaNy said...

tq imah..

besaq kn?
excited memotongnya..
tqvm to all my friend hihi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...