THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

.

.

.

.



Sunday, May 20, 2012

Saya SENTAP dgn beliau :(


Bangun pagi..THEN tgok ade 10 SMS
IngatKAN WISH good morning ke
Dah breakfast ke?

Tup2...

Scroll down ke bawah..
SENTAP sy membaca bait2 sms berkenaan...

U show off so much , I don't know who u think urself ,
 stop ignore people or else will happen to u the same one day ,,
i'm doing my best to take care of u and love u
 but u just ignore it and look at urself 2 high ,
 remember today u have someone love u ,
but tomorrow maybe not ,,
stop ignore people this... "


*********


Sepanjang hari neh semua kerja xmenjadi
Terfikirkan apa yg beliau maksudkan

Yes ADMIT IT
all my faults
But im not show off
I still need a space, i need to change myself
I need to b ready to be a person that u want
So please respect me, 
How much i respect u..HOPEFULLY u understand

It's not easy as U THINK..
to build a relationship
YES..u wait for me for about 2 years
For me it's still not enough dear

Give me some TIME
:(






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...